CURRENT INTAKE - JANUARY 2020
January 2020 Intake Ongoing
Modes of Study
- Trimester (Formerly School Based)
SHORT COURSES COMING UP IN JANUARY 2020
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) – 3 months @ Ksh.16000
- Cisco Networking Academy courses
- CCNA 1- 4 @Ksh.11,500 Ksh. per stage
- Web Design & Development – 3 Months @Ksh.20,000
- Desktop Publishing Professional- 1 Month @ Ksh.10,000
- Apps Development - 3 Months (@ Ks.30,000
The Master of Education program (MED), is designed to provide an opportunity for the teachers with a BED degree or its equivalent and those who hold a Bachelor’s degree with bias in humanities are also potential students. The MED program provides students with an integrated cluster of courses in education, which exposes students to a wide range of contemporary educational thought.
From this they are expected to learn to develop their own coherent educational theory and practice within the framework of an articulate worldview. By using this worldview to critically evaluating all ideas and practices regardless of their source, Christian sources included, students should learn to adopt teaching practices that most effectively promote quality learning in the context of a Christian worldview.